Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Let the Shipping Begin!

I am rubbing my hands together with anticipation. I'm tempted to start practicing a supervillan laugh. It has been 14 months since I sent in my pre-order for the Alphagrip, and I'm ready.

On December 28th, Mike Willner, the president of Alphagrip posted update #8 to the webpage keeping all of us pre-order geeks in the loop with the latest news in the AG-5 manufacturing saga.

Update #8 to President's Message


December 28, 2005: We received 300 AlphaGrips yesterday and expect another 200 tomorrow. We expect to receive another 500 in the first half of January. We have begun testing them and for the most part they are working fine (we've only had to reject 2 out of 50 so far). We will begin contacting our pre-launch customers today and expect to start shipping orders next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home